Places to visit & Activities
Natural Batik Village, Balok
Indulge in the true traditional experience of batik making, one of the many Malaysia’s proud heritage. A popular souvenir to bring home from the East Coast state of Pahang. To make the memories last forever, you will get to experience DIY batik painting.
Experience the fun of batik making.
- Shopping (gifts and souvenirs)
- DIY batik painting
- Batik Demo
- 20 inches x 20 inches
- Fixing colour
So, don’t miss out this unique experience!
You will love it!
Cherating Mangrove River Cruise
- Get up close and personal with nature
Are you a nature enthusiast? Well, this is an activity you will look forward to experience the most. A relaxing river cruise through Cherating’s mangrove forest. If you are lucky, you will get to meet its inhabitants, the leaf monkeys, macaques, etc.
- Learn about habitats and life cycle from experienced tour guide
- Mangrove sightseeing
- Get closer to the wildlife in their natural habitat
Come, join us to capture the magnificent sight of this natural wonder!
2 October 2015 (DAY 2)
3 October 2015 (DAY 3)
Note: All prices are inclusive of 6% GST, transportation & services.
RM 80 (Adult)
RM 70 (Child)
1. Trip information
• A sneak preview of the ICOLLT trip is available on the conference website. You may watch the video for further information.
• Light beverages will be provided during the trip.
2. Registration mode: Online Registration or Walk-in Registration
A. Online Registration
• Interested participants may register by filling the form HERE.
• Payment MUST be made by 23rd September 2015 (Wednesday).
• The personal details are required in order to process the travelling insurance for the trip.
B. Walk-in Registration
• You may also register for the trip on the registration day. However, you are strongly advice to use the on-line registration method for trip booking matters.
* Please be informed that the trip will be cancelled if less than 8 people registered for Cherating Mangrove River Cruise
* Please be informed that the trip will be cancelled if less than 20 people registered for Natural Batik Village trip.
3. Mode of payments: Bank Transfer or Local Order
A. Bank Transfer Bank drafts or Telegraphic Transfer or e-payment (ONLY in RM or USD) must be made payable to "Bendahari Universiti Malaysia Pahang" and the bank information is as follows:
Account : Bendahari Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Account Number : 556235304266
Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad
Branch : No 96, Jalan Sultan Abdullah, 26600 Pekan, Pahang
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Secretariat of ICoLLT 2015
Centre for Modern Languages & Human Sciences
Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Lebuhraya Tun Razak
26300 Kuantan, Pahang